The problem with this approach of filtering people out, or never responding to them, is that it assumes that the SftP list is a closed shop with no one new ever becoming a part of it. It also assumes that the archives and posts of this list are not available to non-members, which is not the case either. For members of this list to fail to respond to RM's misogynism in effect tells readers of this list that this is acceptable behavior. This is why I respond to many things, such as AIDS denialism, every time they come up: Not to beat dead horses, but to establish for the record that there is opposition to particular viewpoints on this list.

MB