Note that the report referred to is the Judicial Watch report I referred to
in an earlier post; the reporter has failed to tell readers that this is
hardly a disinterested group but funded by Richard Mellon Scaife an
arch-conservative. This is a bad piece of reporting, and by someone I used
to know well in LA.

MB

Michael Balter
Contributing Correspondent, Science