Mitchell, Michael, Eric, Louis,
Haven't we gone around and around on this before? I think most of us are convinced about Gary Null. Please don't mention him on this list any more.

Best,

Michael

On Aug 22, 2008, at 10:01 AM, Eric Entemann wrote:

OK, OK.  So it's a valid mail-order PhD.

Exactly what in the quackwatch account of Null's credentials do you claim is inaccurate?

> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:30:32 -0400
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Gary Null answers critics on Steal This Radio #53 THURSDAY
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> If your reference is to the claim made by quackwatch that Gary Null
> has a phony Ph.D., I have a letter from the dean of the college
> rejecting that assertion, and would be glad to scan it and post it
> here .... But that's just one of the bogus claims made by quackwatch
> and those who rely on it for their facts -- big mistake.
>
> Mitchel
>

> At 11:31 AM 8/22/2008, Eric wrote:
> >Everything i read about this guy says "quack, quack"! A phony
> >PhD? Come on, get real here...
> >
> > > Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 04:53:52 -0400
> > > From: [log in to unmask]
> > > Subject: Re: Gary Null answers critics on Steal This Radio #53 THURSDAY
> > > To: [log in to unmask]
> > >
> > > You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine. But what
> > > you wrote doesn't answer my challenge to you about citing Quackwatch
> > > as a legitimate source.

> > watch.org/04ConsumerEducation/null.html

> > <http://michael-balter.blogspot.com>michael-balter.blogspot.com

> >Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger.
> ><http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_yahoo_082008>Find
> >Out How

Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you. Find new ways to share. Get Ideas Here!