Sam,

You are obviously right that racism would enter into judgments, but
your own efforts and conclusions seem to me to smack of the very BS
pseudo-science you protest. To me neither image is a particularly
believable portrait of a real human,  but the (white) one on the left
is the more menacing and untrustworthy because the one on the right,
where you have darkened even the whites of the eye, appears seriously
ill. We know Obama beat numerous white candidates in the Democratic
race, and we know Oprah is one of the most trusted TV personalities,
so I am not at all convinced that for the US majority today the
whitest (or pinkest) skin is necessarily the most trustworthy, even
when all else is held equal. In these matters you can't just "know"
something; you have to find reasonable ways to back it up, and you
must pay attention to changes in attitudes.

Best,
Michael