From: Jumpin_Jimmy <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2008/08/01 Fri PM 12:07:56 CDT
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] Cape Cod List friends PSA

Heading south to Cape Cod Sunday-wednesday or thursday next week. Weather looks good!

Staying with my 8 yo son at my Grandmother's empty house (which is for sale--92 Old State
Highway, Eastham Mass). This house is waterfront...sits on Town Cove, close to that rotary
on route 6 that heads to wellfleet/P-town. Nauset Beach is right up the road, bike path a 1/4
mile away. We are doing bikes to get around...Anyway, house has running water, power,
fridge, stove, etc but no beds and only a few chairs. Aarron is going down for a party on the
cape somewhere, and he is stopping by sunday, but anyother listers I know are welcome to
drop in to stay a few nights or whatever...kids welcome... cell # 802-922-4461

Oh, I am going back at least one or two more times this August before the 22nd,
JJ