Over the years I have seen color change as early as the first week in July.  It didn't result in a significant total foliage event but sometimes things are in full swing by the first week of Sept.  It is definitely showing up pretty early and significantly right now.

So what brings you over this way with the pass acquisition?  We will have to meet up so I can show you around all the " nooks and crannys" of Whiteface.  There aren't really that many but it seems to get better year by year.  I really hope they get that Lookout Mt. section into decent operation fairly early.  Jimski