Dana might ask: "Snowing yet?"

-Bruno

On 8/21/08, Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I think it is a bit rich that Sharon is the one who is raising such a
stink, given her prior assertions that Asians really are bad drivers
and Jews really are stingy (though, to the best of my recollection,
she did not imply that they are niggards).

If the name is so offensive, why did none of you object to the
previous Wojciech Moronski?

If there was any highbrow nature left after Leigh joined the List, it
certainly disappeared with my joining it.

--Matt K.