I think it's a marketing thing.. something about sales volumes of certain boots,
and direct competition with other brands.. So it's not technically an AT boot,
but is classified that way for certain reasons..

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:51:12 -0700, Marc Guido
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I agree with whoever said (I can't remember who) that an AT boot without
walk mode makes little sense. Sure, you could loosen the cuff but really this
boot is just an alpine boot with a hiking sole. To each his/her own, but that
wouldn't do it for me.
>Marc Guido, Editor
>First Tracks!! Online Media
>3018 Sequoia Av
>Salt Lake City UT 84109-2327 USA
>V: 801-634-5896 F: 419-793-8108
>Skype: marcguido
>www.FirstTracksOnline.com
>www.UtahSkiAndSnowboard.com
[log in to unmask]>To: [log in to unmask]