Sounds great, Mike.

  So for all of you CSSA officers out there (and I know you're all on
  this list), let's all plan on meeting next Wednesday (9/10) at
  7:00pm in Votey 367.  That gives you over a week to get your acts
  together.  The issues on the table are:

  1) A tentative calendar of events for Fall 2008
  2) A budget outline for the year
  3) Logistics for the CSSA BBQ

  As always...

  Keep on hackin' in the free world,
    Gary Johnson
    CSSA President
    Graduate Student and Research Assistant
    UVM CS and GIEE Ecoinformatics Collaboratory