Hey Gary,

Hope your summer was hacktastic. Seems like there's a lot to be done
in the next upcoming weeks. I was thinking it might be a good idea if
some of us tried to meet next Wednesday-ish (sort of an officer
meeting) to discuss this years meeting times, how we're handling ACM,
what we want to do for the CSSA budget, etc. I spoke to Jeanne Douglas
and I'm set to give a quick talk to her CS 21 and CS 110 (what used to
be CS 26) kiddies about our CSSA goodness. Maybe we'll startup the
week after that and have a whole big  #! for the newbies with some
3.14zza, /root/beer, maybe a moVie, /etc. Your thoughts?

Sincerely,
- Michael E. Karpeles