Ahoy mates,

For those of you who attended the CSSA tech talk on Tuesday (which was
marked by awesomeness as Trav broke down the world of VNC) you already
know that we are moving CSSA tech talks to Thursdays. Obviously there
will be no CSSA meeting this Thursday since we just had a meeting this
week on Tuesday. Also, CSSA will start having tech talks every other
week (instead of weekly). There will be food (pending out budget being
accepted) at every meeting. Also -- and we'll see how this goes -- we
will be having UVM ACM chapter meetings during the weeks that tech
talks/movie madness nights aren't occurring (during the alternating
weeks schedule). If you are an ACM member or want to be one, stop by
the hacker lab with a few project suggestions and we'll try to get
things moving. More on this as the first meeting approaches. For now,
enjoy the week and hack happy.

Sincerely,
- Michael E. Karpeles

--