             Borders                                                    cc
             >                                                     Subject
                                       FW: Bake Sale Information

             09/11/2008 05:09
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Bake Sale Information
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:08:45 -0400

Hey everyone-
This is for the sharepoint website where any important documents will be
posted.  Also notes from all meetings will be posted to this site.

If you will be involved in any way with EWB projects, please send me (not
the listserv!!) your UVM ID and I'll add the permissions. The site is
https://sharepoint.uvm.edu/sites/EWB/

Please make sure that you send the information to [log in to unmask] and not to
the listserve if you are on it.

Also you can add yourself to the EWB listserv by:

1) sending and email to:

2) in the body of the message, write:

   "subscribe ewb"

No subject is necessary.

After that, you can access list archives and change your subscription
settings at any
time by using the interface at: http://list.uvm.edu..

Note: Always post messages from whichever mail account you used to
subscribe, including
matching your sender name
(If, for example, you subscribed with [log in to unmask] but you change your
e-mail client
to [log in to unmask], you'll receive messages, but your posts will be
rejected.)

So everyone who wants to, please add yourself to the listserv. We will be
posting
discussions, upcomming events, meeting times and other information. It is a
very helpful
communication medium, so please sign up.

Either myself or Abby will be sending out an email to announce our next
meeting.  We will only be using the listserve to do this so please make
sure you add yourself.  If you don't look for flyers around Votey
announcing the time, date and location of our next meeting!

Thanks and again have a great weekend.
Brianna

Learn Now
Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows
Live. See Now