I will be attending this meeting.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114     T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little
longer."

             Abigail Catherine
             Franklin
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Engineers Without
             Borders                                               Subject
             <[log in to unmask]         First Meeting!

             09/03/2008 08:34
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are looking forward to not
only getting back into classes, but also working hard with EWB! Our
first meeting of the year will be Wednesday September 10 @ 7:00p in
Votey (We are still verifying a room number). We have many important
dates and activities to discuss including upcoming fund raising events
and our annual banquet. Be sure to invite anyone who may be
interested, and I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday at 7:00p!

Have a great week of classes!

Abby Franklin