Hello Everyone,

First I'd like to thank everyone for their help in our very successful
bake sale last week. Your time and baked goods were much appreciated
and Brianna will have a grand total of the money raised at the bake
sale on Wednesday at our meeting.

As stated previously, our next meeting will be this Wednesday, 9/24,
at 7:00pm in VOTEY 254 (please note the room change). As you all know
we are preparing to build a test oven for our Honduras Oven Project
and we need everyone's help making bricks and completing the final
oven design. We will be discussing the steps needed to complete our
oven, as well as addressing important deadline dates to have the test
oven completed by. This will be a very important meeting so please
attend!

In case you cannot attend on Wednesday there will be a brick making
lesson on Sunday 9/28 (followed by banquet invitation stuffing). I
will send a reminder email with the time and location. Please plan to
attend this instructional demonstration. We have a goal of 250 bricks
and that will require everyone's participation!

Have a great few days!

Abby Franklin