I will be attending this meeting.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114 T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little longer."
Inactive hide details for Abigail Catherine Franklin <<a href=[log in to unmask]>">Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject

First Meeting!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are looking forward to not
only getting back into classes, but also working hard with EWB! Our
first meeting of the year will be Wednesday September 10 @ 7:00p in
Votey (We are still verifying a room number). We have many important
dates and activities to discuss including upcoming fund raising events
and our annual banquet. Be sure to invite anyone who may be
interested, and I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday at 7:00p!

Have a great week of classes!

Abby Franklin