Thanks.  That’s what I’m hanging my hat on, because my 20 days is up
tomorrow, and I have no idea how much the City of Barre owes to the schools.

Will the info from the DOE also include the formula for breaking down the
payments between the city schools and the supervisory union/high school?  I
understand we are to write separate payments now.

Carol D

Carolyn S. Dawes

Barre City Clerk/Treasurer

Barre City Hall