From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Linda L. Spence, CMC/CVC
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:43 AM
Subject: 4 day workweek

Hi all,

If you municipality has gone or is thinking of going to a four day workweek would you please respond to this email.  I'd be interested in what hours, days etc.  Thanks in advance.  Linda

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3470 (20080925) __________

http://www.eset.com