Hi Annette,

I hope your election went well today.

We are doing a training for clerks who can make it on Mobile Polling after the VMCTA meeting is over on the 16th of September.  If you will be up for the meeting and can make it, it would be terrific.  (From noon to 2:00 at the Capitol Plaza.)  Otherwise I will schedule a time to come down to train you and your election workers.  I will be in the area on October 7th and would be happy to schedule something in the afternoon (I believe I will be at Landmark College until 4:00).

Thanks so much for your willingness to help out with this!

Deb

Deborah Markowitz

Secretary of State

26  Terrace Street