Kathy,
Sue forwarded your email. Yes we did have a great day,. With birding we take what comes . We didn't see broadwings but did see lots of other things.
Our year starts July 1 but they give you 12 months from the time you join regardless of when it falls. We would love to have you as members.
marv

Marvin Elliott
Vermont Birdhouses and Wood Products
Rutland Town, VT