Thank-you!  You make me glad that I bit the bullet and replenished
our supply of (very expensive now!) thistle seed recently,
specifically for the large quantity of goldfinches we have here every day.

Also, for those following the hummingbirds,  I am keeping our feeder
fresh even though I haven't actually seen one in two weeks.  Anyone
north of Jericho still seeing them?

~ June in Jericho