AMAZING photos Jim!!

--- On Fri, 9/5/08, Jim Block <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Jim Block <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Warblers and Vireos in Norwich -- a photo quiz
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 5:41 PM

On Wednesday I was privileged to see many bird species in a short period of
time in a marsh in Norwich.  I have put a page of images taken that morning
at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzes1eww/jimblockphotography/id48.html

You can see if you can name the species in the photos.  Some are easy, a few
may challenge.  However, I left out the very challenging flycatcher. I thank
Spencer Hardy for helping with the hard ones.  The answers are at the bottom
of the web page.  If any are wrong I take full "credit".   Here are
some
species to choose from:

Black-and-White Warbler

Blackburnian Warbler