Next Saturday, Sept 13, Rutland County Audubon will make its annual trip to Mt. Philo State Park to watch for migrating broad-winged hawks.

Meet at 9 a.m. in Brandon at the parking lot behind the Mobil station (next to the Vermont Sandwich Shop) on Rte 7 to travel to Mt. Philo where we will drive to the top ($3 entrance fee to the park).

Bring lunch. If the weather is not conducive to hawk migration, we will visit other birding hotspots in the Champlain Valley.

If you have any questions regarding this trip, contact Roy Pilcher at [log in to unmask]

Sue Elliott
http://www.rutlandcountyaudubon.org