Yesterday I was outside pulling dead stuff from the planters and noticed a
hummer flitting around in my buddleia bush and nectaring in the nicotiana.
Later on in the day there were two hummers perched in the buddleia.  Last
night I heard the call of a loon passing overhead and very early this
morning I heard a killdeer on the way south.  The RB woodpeckers have been
pretty vociferous of late as have the Bluebirds.

Heard my first Barred Owl in several years night before last.

Mundi

Pownal

Mundi Smithers

The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of
morality by religion. -Arthur C. Clarke,  (1917-2008)