Chill, everybody.  It wasn't sent to you personally, it was sent
to Vtbird (notice the greeting, "Vermont"?) because these crappy
things send to every address in the person's address book
inviting them to join.  I've never heard of this one, but that's
the way similar other ones work and I assume it's the same with
this "linkedin" thing.

Jane