Jim,

These photos are gorgeous!  One photo that confuses me is the Blackpoll
Warbler, which I doubt I would have identified from the photo - and I
have 35 years of experience identifying fall warblers in the field.  Was
the shot possibly overexposed?  The colors don't seem true (breast
should be more greenish-yellow) and I can't detect any breast streaking
which should be quite apparent I would think.

Pipit