Thanks to Spencer Hardy's post,  I spend 45 minutes yesterday at the
Montshire end of the Ledyard Bridge causeway finding lots of Yellow-rumped
Warblers, Northern Parula, Black-throated Green Warbler, Chestnut-sided
Warbler, and Red-eyed Vireo among others.  Then I spend a short time thing
morning in the early gloom before the rain at the marsh off Tucker Hill Road
and saw a Blackburnian Warbler, Black-throated Green, Common Yellowthroat,
and Philadelphia Vireo.

Highlight of the two days was a Northern Parula near the Ledyard Bridge.
Photos are at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzes1eww/jimblockphotography/id49.html

Jim Block

Etna, NH