Do you have a rare bird record to report? Time is running out! All
records should be submitted to the Vermont Bird Records Committee (VBRC)
no later than Sept 31. We meet the first weekend in November and need
the month of October to review all the reports. Take special notice of
this deadline if you received an email from Julie Nicholson asking you
to submit your sighting to the VBRC.

Think you have a rare or out-of-season bird to report, but aren't sure?
Visit the VBRC website to determine if you should file a report:
http://www.vtecostudies.org/vbrc/vbrcreporting.htm

Please send electronic files to Julie Nicholson
([log in to unmask]) and myself ([log in to unmask]), and hard
copy forms to me at the address below.

We look forward to reading about your rare bird sightings!

-Julie

--
Julie Hart
Mountain Birdwatch Coordinator