From: Vermont Birds on behalf of MARIE/KEVIN HEMEON
Sent: Mon 9/1/2008 4:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] Glastenbury Mountain Lions

Not a bird but, today in Glastenbury between 730 and 800 a.m. I saw 2 young Mountain Lions. They were not small cubs but were not  fully grown They were about to my knee in height. I was within 50 feet when they chased each other across the trail. A while later 1 went back over the trail the other way. I had a really good look, am familiar with Fishers and other wildlife and whether I'm believed or not, know what I saw and now believe fully there are Mountain Lions in Vt. Kevin