From: Scott W. Morrical <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:36 am
Subject: [VTBIRD] Red Rocks 9/12/08

Hi,

A quick check of the south side of Red Rocks Park (entrance to pumping
station) this AM turned up a few interesting birds but no large flocks
of migrants. Highlights included:

1 imm. Bald Eagle-- soaring over the cliffs.

2 Carolina Wrens-- thickets near the entrance.

1 Swainson's Thrush
2 Red-eyed Vireos
2 Black-t
hroated Blue Warblers
1 Magnolia Warbler
1 Yellow-rumped Warbler

Increased numbers of Ruby-crowned Kinglets and Red-breasted Nuthatches.
Many Turkey Vultures passing through.

Scott Morrical
South Burlington