Thanks everyone for the info and replies.  I'm thinking I may wait until the winds are more favorable to make the trip to Philo.  Happy Birding,  Pam

--- On Fri, 9/12/08, Michael Cosgrove <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Michael Cosgrove <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Hawk Watch - Sept 13
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 6:41 PM


That is a true statement, according to weather underground Tuesday would be 
a better day.  Keep in mind that yesterday Monday looked like the day to go.

Happy Birding,
Mike C.

Test every home for radon.