Yes I left her a message. I plainly saw the long tails. Thanks K
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: William H. Barnard<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 4:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Glastenbury Mountain Lions

  Kevin,
  Please contact Kim Royar at Vermont F and  W if you have not already done so.  The biologists have an interest in collecting hairs and/or scats for DNA analysis.

  I have four sightings/records of lynx and/or mountain lions.  A sighting in October of a mountain lion followed by finding tracks during deer season that same year 1/4 mile away.

  I think it is important to record these sightings to proper authorities to document their existence.

  Bill Barnard