Following Nancy Brown's posting from Sunday and being told that Pat Pratt
had success yesterday, I headed to the spot in Shoreham along 22A (about a
mile or two south of the Bridport town line). I got there around 6pm and
looking east the wet area had several birds there. At least 25 killdeer, 3 snipe,
1 semipalmated sandpiper, 9 least sandpipers, 1 pectoral sandpiper were in the
area fairly close to the road. In the field behind this wet area, the glossy ibis
was busy feeding. These birds were there at sunset and may stay in place for
others who try tomorrow.