Date:    Mon, 1 Sep 2008 16:19:49 -0400
From:    MARIE/KEVIN HEMEON <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Glastenbury Mountain Lions

Not a bird but, today in Glastenbury between 730 and 800 a.m. I saw 2 =
young Mountain Lions. They were not small cubs but were not  fully grown =
They were about to my knee in height. I was within 50 feet when they =
chased each other across the trail. A while later 1 went back over the =
trail the other way. I had a really good look, am familiar with Fishers =
and other wildlife and whether I'm believed or not, know what I saw and =
now believe fully there are Mountain Lions in Vt. Kevin