First

Thanks for all the responses. I should have thought of going to the
ACGME online. I didn't. The answer is--

Some residencies (peds, radiology etc) do specify that resources should
be available in print as well as online. The ones I was looking at(Fam
medicine & Ob/Gyn) do not mention the print collection. Someone pointed
out that the general requirements mention the need for online OR print
and mentions also in the general requirements that "the program must
ensure sufficient salary support and resources to allow for effective
administration of the GME office and all its programs" which may justify
a librarian.

SO--thanks everyone. I really appreciate your help--this may do it.

Sharon

Sharon Wochos. MLS,AHIP
Manager, CSM Library Services
2323 N. Lake Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53211
414-291-1626 (phone)
414-291-1281  (fax)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.