I can't go anywhere for a week. Supposed to stay down with my foot up. Man, a party in my neighborhood does sound fun though. We'll see how I'm feeling. Can you come over Friday after work and stay with me through the weekend? I think Abbi comes back Sunday night. I think Abbi is going to drive me to and from. I'll let you know if I need anything tomorrow. Thanks, love.
Rach

--- On Wed, 9/10/08, Maria Stadlmayer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Maria Stadlmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Having surgery. Need help!
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 8:00 PM

Honey I'll be there.  My buddy Dieter is having a party on Thompson Rd. Saturday afternoon, I'll drag you over if you want but I do need to stop by. Otherwise I'm there for you in any/every way.

Can't believe this is happening tomorrow!  Glad you're getting right to it.  Do you need a ride to/from?  Let me know, I am quite flexible right now.
xoxo
TC