On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 10:58 PM, Andrew <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yeah,
the lift lines on weekends show that a lot of folks think the same, but at
least the crowds are only at the bottom.  I used to not like Smuggs that
much growing up here (Jay was always my favorite, in spite of the weather),
but have changed my opinion and that's where I took my son to learn last
year (this year we're planning to do the Cochran's programs).

Hey let's not pass up this opportunity to talk skiing.

What made you change your opinion?

Tell us about your experience with your son and the Smuggs instructional programs.  Thumbs up or down?

Why are you switching over to cochran's?