Getting screwed tomorrow morning. Just scheduled. Foot's not healing. Doc
(and me) wants to get me in one piece now so I can ride when the lifts start
turning. Trouble is...I'm at home alone this weekend and could use some help.
Anything you can offer would be great...garden help, dog walks, dinner,
company, loan me your collection of ski nrop (mine is in storage)...No internet
at home. Don't want to post my phone number. TC, Rog, JJ and Aaron all have
my digits and can pass 'em on.
Thanks. Peace.
Rachel