Hi,
I am sure you have all been asked for the list of absentees several times. I get asked about every other day to fax the list from the same group. I have been keeping it in the HAVA program in Access, which I like, but have tryed to email the list, and it doesn't seem to work.  I have even tryed to copy it to someplace else, but no luck with that either. Or if I could print out only the ones from a certain date, that would be better. The list keeps getting longer and more pages to fax (prints out the entire list) seems to be a waste of paper and time.

Has anyone been able to fax it to someone? Or at least only print new ones added to the list?

Thanks,
Susan Covalla,
Mount Holly Town Clerk [log in to unmask]