I am using the Access module.  I run the "absentee report for candidates", and then instead of printing it, I export it to excel.  When you have a report showing on the screen, you can click File and then Export.  When you name the file, change the type to excel - that's what most people prefer if they are going to do a mailing.

I do this with the whole list because I only do it once each week, and I let them sort out the new ones vs. the ones they already have, but if you have time to do it every day, you could probably change the query to select only those that requested ballots on a particular day.  You could also do it with the absentee label report, but it will miss the ones that pick up a ballot.

Once you've created the excel file, you can attach it to an email.

-Bobbi