I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS IN THE STATUTES BUT I BELIEVE IT IS $25 FOR EACH
COLLECTION TRIP, $25 FOR RECONNECTION DURING OFFICE HOUR,S AND $37.50 AFTER
HOURS

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol Dawes
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 4:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Water Fees Question

Hi all,

The clerk's office staff has been discussing our current fees associated
with water shut-offs and reconnections after payment of delinquent fees.
Someone said there is statutory language that regulates how much you can
charge for reconnection fees, but I haven't been able to find anything.  Can
someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Carol D

Carolyn S. Dawes

Barre City Clerk/Treasurer