-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Melissa Ross
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: tax sales

Hello- We just had a tax sale this morning and had a mobile home that no
one
bid on, not surprisingly.  I was wondering if anyone had any experience
taking people to small claims court for collection of delinquent taxes
in
such an instance?  What is the process and whom would I initially
contact to
start that process?  Do we need to hire a lawyer??  Thanks in advance
for
any info!

Missy

Melissa Ross