Hi,
Your email ended up in my spam file, so maybe that is happening to others. The capitals may make a difference.
Sue

----- Original Message ----
From: Town of Fairfield <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 3:42:54 PM
Subject: Re: Muninet

I am receiving emails just fine. This is the address I have in my address book in outlook Vermont Municipal Government...
E-mail Address(es):

Looks the same.  Except for my Muninet is all capitalized. Would that make a difference?  I will wait another half an hour and if I don't see it I'll try it with yours. Thanks!