Hey all,
While talking with my dad the other day he mentioned that the west
rutland marsh had been named one of the top 52 birding spots in the
country. I was amazed, and slightly doubtful. But alas,
apparently Birders World named the west rutland "cattail" marsh to be
one of the top 52 birding "hotspots" in the country for watching birds.
As much as us VT birders like this spot, I'm slightly baffled as to how
it made it onto this list!
A link to the short VPR article is
http://www.vpr.net/news_detail/82311/

Good birding.

Taj Schottland
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and
Bar Harbor ME and Putney VT
Birding Bumperstickers for Sale!
so many birds so little time
&