Partial albinistic Junco, that’s the consensus for Junco images I posted the
other day on my blog.(see link below)  SNOW today here in the valley of the
never ending snow and the feeders are packed with activity. The Little
albinistic Junco is here again (3 days) and seems to be part of the flock that
has taken up temporary winter residence here on Lake Pauline.

Today’s list:
Robin   2
Fox Sparrow 1
White-throated Sparrow  5
Chipping   6
Song  4
Junco  15
Chickadee  6
Tufted Titmouse  5
Cardinal  2
Red breasted Nuthatch  1
White Breasted Nuthatch  2
Downy Woodpecker  1
Morning Dove 6
Hooded Merganser  2    2 males
Mallard  14

Osprey  1  dove into the lake and came up with a fish. It’s been around all
summer on and off every couple of days or so. Nice to have here.

Good Birding

Peter Manship
Lake Pauline
Ludlow Vt