Hello All,

Jim Osborn and I stopped at the Charlotte Town Beach this morning and within
1 minute of setting up our scopes, he spotted a Greater White-fronted Goose
(juvenile) at 10:26 a.m. It was against the far south bank beyond the gravel
area in front of Holmes Creek. At that time it was with 30 Canada Geese. We
watched it for about an hour and a half. The group which was continually
joined by more Canada Geese swam across the entire beach area offering us
picture perfect views. Other people that were able to get great looks at it
were: Tom Jiamachello, Greg Askew, his daughter and her friend, Sherry
Mahady and a few others that happened to be there during the time that we
were. We left at around 12:10 p.m. The Greater White-fronted Goose and his
fellow Geese were all still there at that time.

Enjoy Birds,

Jim Mead