When the clouds, fog, rain and low ceiling finally cleared yesterday I happened to be driving up a local road that affords a spectacular view of Whiteface overlooking the Saranac River valley.  Knocked my socks off.  Almost missed a curve and went off the road.  I am now slightly interested in skiing.   :-)    Jimski