ATTENTION!

The SkiVT-L Club is now accepting new members for the 2008-2009 season.

ONLY people who have previously NOT been a member of this club need
email me for a membership application (backchannel, please).
Membership in the SkiVT-L Club enables you to, among the other
benefits, take advantage of Stowe's Ski Club & Council Appreciation
Days, which this year will be:

December 5-7, 2008; January 12-14, 2009; March 18-22, 2009

Single-day tickets for SkiVT-L Club members are only $40 and
substantial mult-day discounts are also available.  For more
information, see: http://tinyurl.com/4a2eut

We are working on being able to take advantage of Ski Club
Appreciation Days at other areas, too.

PLEASE NOTE: Unlike years past, we will not be accepting new members
throughout the season.  This is your ONLY opportunity to join the Club
for the 2008-2009 season.

Current members: a dues notice will go out shortly, after the
new-member sign-up period has closed.  Please do not email me
questions until after the dues notice has been sent.

Think snow,

Matt
President, SkiVT-L Club