Rime is a relatively long hike (both in and out), and I'm lazy.

Plus,  I doubt there would be enough snow left to slide on when I got
up there--what's on Superstar is disappearing fast as the sun hits
it.  I didn't think to head out earlier because the precip here was
heavy and liquid; I didn't realize we were that close to freezing (and
I'm lazy).

On 3 Oct 2008, at 12:29 PM, Matthew Kulas wrote:

> What about Rime?  It's pretty easy to reach and grassy, too?
>
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Kevin Broderick
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> KMart, too.  Looks to be dusted about halfway down Superstar, maybe
>> an
>> inch-ish at the top.  Too many rocks up there to make the hike
>> worthwhile
>> for me today, though.
>>
>> I'm hoping we get a lower dusting soon or a bit more up top (a
>> dusting on
>> some of the less-rocky l-a, easily-accessible stuff would be fine, if
>> someone's putting in an order).

Kevin T. Broderick