I'm waiting for the one's that show naked guys, that way Burton could
be consistent about equal treatment for everyone.

If the idea behind this is to generate some cheap pr, I think using
women's bodies for this is sick and disgusting  If they were looking
for some free publicity by creating controversy,  they could have
done it in a much less offensive way, like say using images of
burning american flags, or pictures of the twin towers falling,
snowboarders at MRG or Alta etc. etc.

Mike

And yes, I do have two daughters.