I didn't mean to start a "We deserve cheaper prices" vs. "stop your whining"
thread.  Just curious if people thought a new owner would come into line
with other prices, or if people thought any owner would feel stowe has some
sort of added value for locals that other areas don't.

Personally, I don't see the extra value, but that's pure opinion of course,
and holding a different opinion is ok.  Maybe stowe has the most, but other
eastern mountains hold plenty of powder, steeps, and terrain for
exploration, at  a lower $/fun ratio.  They may be lesser mountains, but not
by that much.

I will continue to spend the money saved by avoiding stowe to fly out west.
My western days all make my top 10 days, every year.  Those memories are
worth the price.

And Patrick,  aren't all your local areas competitively priced? ;-)